We take care of you.
Family Dentistry focused on you.
Welcome to the office of Dr. Kristina Pahuta & Dr. James Kiproff
At White Tooth Dental we aim for thorough and preventative dentistry care.
We ask questions and go a little deeper to get the full picture of your oral health. Our team of experienced family dentists and assistants promise to deliver you the best dental care possible so you can leave our office with a brighter smile than when you came.
meet the team.
Dr. Kristina Pahuta, DMD
Why did you decide to become a dentist?
In her free time, Dr. Pahuta enjoys spending time with her beautiful two-year-old daughter, Adeline.
Dr. Pahuta is expecting her second child (another girl!) late September 2022- she looks forward to welcoming the newest WTD family member.
If Harry Potter counts as a “Super Hero,” that would be her favorite! Dr. Pahuta loves Harry Potter because “he’s truly magic and a brave, up-standing person who does the right thing no matter how difficult it may be.”
Dr. James Kiproff, DDS
Dr. Sherry masen, DDS
Why did you decide to become a dentist?
Mary Buttigieg, RDH
Why do you love being a dental hygienist?
Mary graduated from George Brown College in the Dental Hygiene Programme in 1981.
The dental field attracted her primarily because it was health related. Mary was always drawn towards health care. Dental hygiene proved to be a perfect fit. She loves working in a profession which gives her the opportunity to be intellectual, meticulous and empathic.
Mary loves working with families through the generations. The office’s “Smile Board” displays photos of our young clients taken after their dental check-up visits. Many parents of these children recognize it from their childhood visits to this same office.
If Mary could be a “Super Hero,” she would be Elastagirl! Mary admires her because she is strong, FLEXIBLE, and can multi-task. She gets the job done. And…she is the only adult Superhero referred to as girl!
CHRISTINA NGUYEN, CDA II
Why did you become a dental assistant?
“I wanted to get my foot in the door in dentistry so I decided to apply to become a CDA (certified dental assistant). I ended up really enjoying learning about oral health and dental procedures. Meeting new people and having different tasks to do each day keeps it exciting!”
Her favourite superhero is Spider-Man- he’s “the perfect balance between superhero and regular person”, which is one reason “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” is one of her favourite movies.
Azhia Doran, FDA
What is your favourite moment helping someone?
My favourite part about helping someone is when I get to see the smile on their face!
Azhia started her career in dentistry in 2021.
She enjoys being a nail technician during her spare time!
Favourite superhero: Iron Man because “he’s extremely smart, confident and has a good heart.”
Check ups & X-rays
including Nightguards and Sportsguards
Fillings & Crowns
NEW OFFICE COVID PROTOCOLS
- Enclosed operatories
- Staff and patients are being screened for COVID daily (questionnaire and temperature)
- Staff and patients are wearing masks at all times (other than during treatment)
- Physical barrier at the front desk
- Sanitation station
- Physical distancing throughout the office – we are limiting how many people are in the office at one time
- Sanitizing high touch areas frequently
- Increased PPE for the clinical staff- masks, face shields, gowns, etc
- Air purifiers throughout the office
- Fogging the office space with an organic disinfectant (HOCl)
- Certified HVAC air flow assessment
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
- EVERY PERSON (patient or otherwise) must be wearing a mask to enter.
- Please sanitize hands upon entering and departing
- Your temperature will be taken
- Please do not bring a guest with you (special exceptions will be considered)
- If you arrive and there is already a patient in the waiting room, you will have to wait outside or downstairs.
- We will call you when it is safe to come back to the office
Mon 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tues 8:00 AM -5:00 PM
Wed 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Thurs 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Fri 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Dr. Kristina Pahuta (MOORE), Dr. James Kiproff & Dr. sherry masen
White Tooth Dental is a family dentist clinic serving the Toronto and Etobicoke area offering teeth cleanings, dental check ups, pediatric dentistry and invisalign.